Raleigh CrossFit is located in Downtown Raleigh and was founded in 2010. We pride ourselves on putting our community and fitness principles first. The Raleigh CrossFit mission is to uphold the safety standards of fitness, placing the focus on integrity, accountability and results.
Raleigh CrossFit’s strength and conditioning program aims to help people of all fitness levels improve their quality of life.
- Raleigh’s most certified and experienced coaching staff
- The Raleigh CrossFit coaching staff has completed more than 70 coaching and training certifications or seminars. Whew! WE ARE PROUD OF THAT! That’s a lot of learning!
- Specialized training programs for local sports teams
- Raleigh CrossFit endurance training (Certified endurances coaches on staff)
- CrossFit Teen program (ages 10-15) to get the younger generation fit!
- Personal one-on-one training sessions
- Olympic lifting platform availability and specialized training via our Raleigh Strength and Conditioning Club. Contact us for more information. (email@example.com)
- Corporate wellness programs
- Specialty programs that focus on various skills, such as gymnastics, Olympic Lifting and mobility.
- Competition team training should athletes wish to take their training to the next level and enter/compete in events.
About the Facility – TAKE A TOUR
We are nestled in the hub of downtown Raleigh, fully accessible from the area’s main freeways (I-440 and I-40, as well as US 70). Our 10,000 sq. feet of training space is directly off of Glenwood South, Raleigh’s destination for fun, restaurants and shopping. As one of Raleigh’s largest and well-established CrossFit facilities, Raleigh CrossFit has won multiple honors as “Best Of” for the city of Raleigh and the Triangle.
In addition to the large training space, Raleigh CrossFit has an on-site parking lot and is directly next to a parking deck, so there is always available parking and within a close walk.
The facility features a full arsenal of strength training equipment, including a dedicated space for the CrossFit Kids and Teens program (Raleigh’s first Kids program, since 2011) and 4 Olympic Lifting platforms, which includes jerk boxes and pulling blocks. In addition to the well-managed and cared for equipment, Raleigh CrossFit offers two separate showers and training rooms for your use when you are on the go.
For those visiting Raleigh, the facility is located within a 15 minute walk from the City Center.
Area Hotel Information
Raleigh Marriott City Center (3 min. drive or quick jog/walk)
500 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, NC 27601
Sheraton Raleigh Capital Center Hotel (3 min. drive or quick jog/walk)
421 S Salisbury St
Raleigh, NC, 27601
Clarion Hotel State Capital (2 min. drive or quick jog/walk)
320 Hillsborough St
Raleigh, NC, 27603
Doubletree by Hilton/Brownstone
(A bit further out, but within 5 mins. driving time and it’s a straight-drive to the gym.)
1707 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh
North Carolina, United States 27605