For CrossFit and life, step out of your comfort zone. When you stay inside your comfort zone you are only doing the things you like and are good at. You are not being challenged or taking risks. When you can step outside of your comfort zone, you will be rewarded with the kind of gifts that can’t be taken away. You must have the courage to do things you think you cannot, and you will achieve greatness.
I am a firefighter with the City of Raleigh and in our profession, it is our duty to act, we are required to be prepared for the unexpected. Our physical preparedness could mean a life or death situation for ourselves or others. To do what you do and feel that it matters – how could anything be more fun?
- Coach at Raleigh CrossFit
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
- CrossFit Judges Course Certified (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- USA Weightlifting Olympian Holley Mangold Seminar
- Outlaw Coach Training Camp, Sept
- Purple belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- CPR/AED First AID Certified
- 8th place of 100 in the 2008 Crossfit games
- Started CrossFit in 2004 and started coaching in 2005.
- I have helped many people throughout my coaching career to develop a dietary plan that is suitable to their life and health. I am dedicated to seeking each individual’s potential and enhance confidence and pride in your abilities as an athlete.
“It’s amazing how you can alter your life by altering your attitude.”