The coaches I have had since 2013 are what have helped me to progress as far as I have as an athlete and now as a coach. This is an experience I want to be able to provide to others as a coach at Raleigh CrossFit. When I moved to Raleigh and began my search for a new box, the community was a big part of my decision. At RCF the members support each other and in many cases the camaraderie does not end after the workout.
As a coach, having the ability to use the knowledge, experience and skills I have acquired through training and seminars and share that with others, to help someone else achieve their own goals, is what it’s all about.
- CrossFit L1 Coaching Certificate
- CrossFit Endurance Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Judges Course Certified (2015, 2016)
- CPR/AED First Aid Certified
- Several functional fitness competitions
- Marathon, half marathon and multiple races of various distances
- I nerd out of the Legend of Zelda series.
- I used to be an automotive technician and love working on/restoring cars and motorcycles.
- I only have one dimple when I smile.
- In 2010 I took a truck I completely rebuilt and drove around the US. 37 days and 11,000 miles of driving, camping, and exploring the beauty of our country.
- I’ve visited all but 3 US States; Kansas, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- I’m an Adidas fan boy.
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.