Nicole is a native of Matthews, NC and graduated from North Carolina State University in 2012 with a BA in Communications. In addition to her passion for CrossFit, Nicole works as a business analyst with Cisco Systems. Prior to her position at Cisco, Nicole spent a summer as a lead camp counselor at Camp Cheerio and served as the Delta Gamma Director of Committees at NC State.
CrossFit completely changed my life mentally, spiritually, physically and emotionally. I would not be the confident person I am today without it. If I can encourage others to try it, I am going to do it.
When she isn’t busy working, Nicole enjoys CrossFitting, which she has done for over 3 years, attending music concerts and being in the outdoors.
I LOVE meeting people. I don’t have a problem talking to a stranger. By being a CrossFit coach, it allows me to build relationships that already have a unique bond. Most athletes have friends who don’t CrossFit, so, when you can build a lasting friendship with the basis of living a healthy, active lifestyle – the friendship pretty much forms itself. Then, it just grows through respect and genuine joy.
- Level 1 CrossFit Certification, June 2015
- CrossFit Judges Course Certified (2016)
- CPR/AED Certified
- Competitive CrossFitter
- Over three years of CrossFit training experience
- My favorite outdoor activities include camping, hiking and concerts.
- Competitive cheerleader and lacrosse player in high school.
- Favorite thing to eat for supper is chicken and rice with ginger sauce.
- Scariest moment of my life was riding a donkey up the side of Santorini. I thought the donkey was going to die at any moment and I’d fall off the cliff.
“Train hard and eat well. But live your life, don’t be the person at the party gnawing on broccoli in the corner when everyone is eating pizza and drinking beer – because then you won’t have any friends.”