- Raleigh Weightlifting Club Coach
Jenni has a strong background as a powerlifter and now her focus exclusively on Olympic weightlifting. As a weightlifter, she has competed once at the American Open and twice at the American Open Finals. As a CrossFitter at Raleigh CrossFit, she helped to guide our team to a third place finish at the highly touted local event, the 2015 Triangle Invitational.
Originally from Mishawaka, Ind., Jenni, has well-established herself in Raleigh as a leader in the chiropractic field as well, at Active Chiropractic. She is in love with her husband Brennan the two have a gray Great Dane named Hank.
“Raleigh CrossFit and the Weightlifting club have been a big part of my life and fitness journey since I arrived in Raleigh back in 2015,” said Jenni. “In some ways it’s like family. I am looking forward to deepening my connection with this community as a coach.”
“Jenni has been a formidable presence in our Raleigh CrossFit community for several years. She came to us as a powerlifter and CrossFitter and then found a new passion, weightlifting. Not only is she a tremendous athlete, but she has learned to use her skills to help others and has always expressed her confidence in coaching as well. We are pleased to support her coaching endeavors and we look forward to seeing her on the other side of the platform.” – Chennelle
- Coach at Raleigh Weightlifting Club
- USA Powerlifting Certification
- USA Weightlifting Certification
- CPR/AED First Aid Certified
- Competes in various CrossFit competitions
- Competitive weightlifter with Raleigh Weightlifting Club/USA Weightlifting Club (Powered by Raleigh CrossFit)
- I’m obsessed with my two dogs and love taking them to the dog park.
- I love hiking and travel
- I eat dark chocolate every day
- Associate Chiropractor with Active Chiropractic
“Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” -Charles R Swindoll