Kim, a North Carolina State University graduate, also works locally for a cardiac device company. So, every day she helps to educate people on the importance of good heart health. Coupling a balanced nutritional plan, exercise and determination will help everyone reach optimal heart health.Kim is a true product of CrossFit programming. In 2008, Kim joined CrossFit Milford and transformed her mental approach to fitness. In doing so, she began to achieve physical results.
In just under two years time, Kim reached elite status in the CrossFit community by advancing from the Southeastern CrossFit Sectionals in Rock Hill, S.C. to compete among the South’s best CrossFitters at the Dirty South Classic Regional in Jacksonville, Fla. In 2011, she participated in the team competition of the 2011 Reebok Games. The CrossFit Raleigh team finished 16th in the world.
My own experience with CrossFit led me to want to teach others about how CrossFit improved my mental and physical approach to life and the importance of staying healthy through proper nutrition and physical activity.
- Coach at Raleigh CrossFit
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Level 1 and Level 2 Certified
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting Certified
- CrossFit Powerlifting Certified
- CrossFit Strongman Certified
- CrossFit Defense
- CrossFit Mobility Certified
- CrossFit Endurance Coach Certified
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Kids Certified
- CrossFit Judges Course Certified (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- USA Powerlifting Certified Club Coach
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- Outlaw Coach Training Camp
- Catalyst Athletics/Greg Everett Olympic Lifting Seminar, 2013 and 2014
- Glenn Pendlay Level I and Level II Seminar Completion
- USA Weightlifting Olympian Holley Mangold Seminar
- CPR/AED First AID Certified
- Advanced to CrossFit Dirty South Regionals in 2010
- Team member/competitor, CrossFit Raleigh for 2011 Reebok CrossFit Games (team finished 16th of 43 world competitors)
- City of Oaks Half Marathon, 2011
- 2004 Graduate of North Carolina State University, Biomedical Engineering
- Mother of twin boys, Cameron and Foster, born June 2014
“Tell me that I can’t do it. Tell me that I shouldn’t even try. Tell me it’s impossible. Tell me the risk is too high, the challenge too much, or the feat too tough. Tell me that I won’t do it and I will. Say I won’t.