Mike’s passion for coaching shows with his smile each and every day. He has been coaching with Raleigh CrossFit since its opening in December 2010. Mike’s wife Nancy recently started doing CrossFit as well, so now between the two dogs that travel every where with Coach Mike – including to Raleigh CrossFit, the training has become a family event!
- Coach at Raleigh CrossFit
- CrossFit Level 1 Certificate
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certified
- CrossFit Judges Course Certified (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach Level 1 Certified
- Glenn Pendlay Level 1 and Level 2 Seminar Completion
- Certified Personal Trainer by The Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, Dallas, TX, “The Physical Fitness Specialist Course.”
- CPR/AED First AID Certified
- Mike has two boxer mix pups.
- He is ridiculously good at double unders.
- Always carries two cell phones.
“I prefer to work out alone. It enables me to concentrate on the lessons that the Iron has for me. Learning about what you’re made of is always time well spent, and I have found no better teacher. The Iron had taught me how to live. Life is capable of driving you out of your mind. The way it all comes down these days, it’s some kind of miracle if you’re not insane.”