I have no CrossFit experience.
If you are interested in taking the next step to full time training with us, the Foundations Course is a required learning opportunity. The course curriculum is detailed on the Foundations Course page. As you will see, included are all of the fundamental weightlifting movements as well as the Olympic lifts. Our athletes have all taken the foundations course and are implementing the movements within every day training at Raleigh CrossFit.
The course is $185 for the three hours of instruction with a dedicated coaches’ eye to teaching you the movements and assessing your mechanics. We will also review your personal goals with the training to further assist you with your progress. This information is then provided to the coaching staff.
Foundations is scheduled based on your availability and ours. We typically hold this course on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 600-730pm, but it must be scheduled in advance.
You can jump right into Foundations or schedule your free trial first; just let us know.
I have CrossFit experience.
As of March 14, 2019
|Unlimited CrossFit Membership - 12 months||$170|
|Unlimited CrossFit Membership - 6 months||$185|
|Unlimited CrossFit Membership - Month-to-Month||$205|
|13x/Month Membership - 12 months||$145|
|13x/Month Membership - 6 months||$155|
|13x/Month Membership - Month-to-Month||$170|
|Unlimited CrossFit (Mil/1st Resp/Full-Time Student) - 12 months||$135|
|Unlimited CrossFit (Mil/1st Resp/Full-Time Student) - 6 months||$155|
|Raleigh Weightlifting Club||$155|
|Raleigh Weightlifting Club - (Mil/1st Resp/Full-Time Student)||$135|
|CrossFit add-on: 10 classes/month||$30|
Remote Programming for Weightlifting Club is $85/month. It includes:
- Weekly Individual Programming (3-5x/week)
- Weekly Video Analysis
- Access to the Raleigh WLC Team FB group
- 2x Facility Drop-Ins/month (if in the area)
On Ramp Course
After the free trial, the next step is our Raleigh CrossFit On Ramp.
About Raleigh CrossFit On Ramp
All new members, regardless of fitness level or athletic background, must attend our On-Ramp Course, which we think of as “CrossFit 101.″ The On-Ramp Course consists of 8 group training sessions where new athletes learn CrossFit’s nine basic fundamental movements, along with gaining knowledge of our philosophy, workout regimen, and fitness safety. As with our everyday classes, each On Ramp attended class/workout will or can be scaled and tailored to you as an individual even though you are in a group setting. Our coaching team assists with this process with each athlete regardless of fitness and experience. Most importantly, CrossFit is FUN and anyone can do it!
You will be assigned a coach and participate with our main classes. The coach will be with you the entire time to teach and assess movements, as well as guide you through the warm-up, workout and post workout requirements.
After these classes are completed you will get a 1 week (3 classes) Raleigh CrossFit trial membership before having to decide which membership program fits you best. This free week must be completed immediately after the initial completion of the on ramp program (4-week or fast track).
What does that include?
- Immediate immersion into our Raleigh CrossFit classes and community.
- A direct and assigned coach each session.
- 4 weeks: This begins immediately upon when you sign the agreement. Each new On Ramp begins on a Monday.
- 8, 1-hour sessions at Raleigh CrossFit on designated days and times. No other times are permitted.
- You choose your path. Train 2 or 3 days per week for 4 weeks.
- On Ramp sessions are offered Monday, Wednesday at 600p and 700p and Friday at 600p (These count towards completion of the 8 required sessions.)
- Free class each Saturday of the On Ramp month at 1030a only. This is an extra day of fun with Raleigh CrossFit each week!
- Complete movement check off list. We provide this on day 1.
- Complete athlete assessment and “get to know you” prior to signing future membership agreement or future training with Raleigh CrossFit. This will be emailed to complete in advance.
- Complete the “get to know you” form prior to the first day (emailed to you in advance).
- Arrive 15 minutes early on day 1 of your On Ramp to meet with a coach and review your “get to know you” form.
- If you finish early, you can begin your membership early, or take advantage of the remaining 4 weeks at no cost and the additional 1 week of free classes!
- Learning the movements of CrossFit
- Presses (strict, push, push jerk)
- Squats (overhead, front, back, air squats)
- Deadlift (clean deadlift, sumo deadlift)
- Olympic Lifts (Snatch and Clean and Jerk)
- Additional movements: Kettlebell swings, push-ups, sit-ups, rope skip
- 1 week free (3 days) after completion to help you decide what CrossFit membership fits your lifestyle.
You will be provided personal instruction of the nine fundamental movements of CrossFit as well as several other key movements we use within our programming. We want to make sure that you are structurally sound to get your body prepared in the right way. You have to learn to crawl before you can walk right?
On-Ramp Attendance Policy: You MUST complete all 8, 1 hour sessions to gain a Raleigh CrossFit membership. Skipping or missing one of these sessions will forfeit your initial On-Ramp fee and you will not be able to proceed with future membership. Any session that is missed will need to be made up and will result in a personal training session fee which will be an additional $65 per hour, per person.
*No refunds – due to the limited size and availability of our On-Ramp program we can not grant any refunds.
Want to jump start and get going sooner? Fast track it!
Fast-Track or Private On-Ramp
If you would prefer a private, one-on-one On-Ramp, or if you would like to fast-track the classes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our coaches will get in touch with you. The cost of a fast-track or private On-Ramp is $225 for 2, 90 minute sessions. These 2 sessions will be scheduled as close together as possible with a Raleigh CrossFit coach based on availability of the athlete and the facility. Once the 2 sessions are completed, you are eligible for 1 week of a 3x a week Raleigh CrossFit trial membership. This free week must be completed immediately after the initial completion of the on ramp program (4-week or fast track).
(MUST HAVE CROSSFIT OR SIMILAR EXPERIENCE FOR A DROP-IN)
$15 – Please email us to schedule, email@example.com. Drop-ins may also opt to purchase a shirt for $25 and the drop-in is included.
Platform/Weightlifting Club ONLY (no CrossFit)
Follow this link for more detailed information about the Raleigh Weightlifting Club.
Or contact us via email: raleighWLC@raleigh-crossfit.com, or by phone at 919-229-4075.
$65 Per 1 hour Session. Discounts may apply with bulk scheduling.